Photobucket
♥ZYLAPIS♥
Qoutes

You made choices & you dont look back...
Never regret doing anything...
instead.... Treasure the present...
Look ahead to the future and...
Take da past as a stepping stone
Never think its impossible....
the skys are da limits...and.....
Have fun...
Be wild Be crazie...
But never be stupid...!
Treasure life


TheHUNK.
APIS

IRRITATING ` PLAYFUL
FRIENDLY ` SMILEY
ENVIOUS ` AMBITIOUS
DARING ` VAIN


SCORPION

FOOTBALL
♥`CHELSEA :)
I HATE MAN UNITED...!!

SIMPLE GUY WIF
SIMPLE NEEDS
OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD
OFTEN MISAPPREHENDED

ATTACHED TO ONE SWEET GF NAMELY ♥`NURHAYATI MOHAMED♥`

PS. THANKS FOR VIEWING,
TAG ME TOO AITE!


REMINDER!

*04/06/09~Sentosa Challenge
*05/06/09~Outing wif GF
*14/06/09~Outing wif GF
*18/06/09~RC Meeting
*26/06/09~Spore Flyer wif GF
*30/06/09~Zoo outing wif GF
*05/07/09~2nd Monthsary
*11/07/09~Sepak Takraw tournament/Transformer movie


scream your lungs




Links

anakusz ♥ | adia ♥ | diana| eddy| eena| ellette ♥ | irah ♥ | lina delilah ♥ | jannah| kasmini| kasmina| maria ♥| nadiyah ♥ | ellette ♥ | redzuan| rozie| summer ♥ | sira ♥ | seha ♥ | wawakiss ♥| wan| wana| yati|

Play the music.


@p1s playlist

Vistor of the day.

scary flashbacks

Thursday, February 15, 2007, 12:02 AM
~ ma slim shady ~

k firstly...im still in shocked...gosh....im so touched by wat had happen seh...thnx d 4 wat u did todae...u make ma dae...!! n i appreciate all dat u haf done 4 me...not only todae...but every single dae of ma life ever since i started noeing u....

dis is da first time i actually got sumting for a vdae...n thus..dis is da most sweetest ting eva...its weird cuz i use to get sumting for sum1 n get noting in return but dis time round...i got sumting n i gif noting...lolx...sorie dee...u noe i wanted to go out wit u rite...but u seems to haf sumting in mind n now i noe what... i kept reading da letter ova n ova again...n boi...dats sweet..!! n d...ur strawberry jelly dabes...i haf eaten it all...lolx...thnx 4 dat n da pillow too kaes...i heart u many...!! oh gosh apis is getting mushy here...but who cares...its vdae ok..!!lolx..

dear iana...,
noeing u is da best eva move i made in life so far...i still remember da first call i made...talking to you bout sumting dat is not even related to us...n eva since...it started to b more n more of a usual routine...from daily smses to daily phone calls..having had ma heart broken...u came n u healed it all...wit ur stupid words...n ur funny laughter...having to usher da new year wit u...even tru phone...it was da best way to end da year wif n to haf a new year having u arnd haf been a bliss...wif ur never ending care n concern...i was alr falling....n i hafto admit...i was alr falling....falling in love....dear iana...thnx 4 being da way u r to me....sorie for all da lil arguments we had...but dear...i was doing it not bcuz 4 da sake of it...but bcuz i wan u to b da best not juz 4 me..but 4 urself...im doing all dis bcuz i luv u...!! n since its vdae....let me sae it here for ppl to c...

Everyday my love for you grows,
At dawn it?s plentiful,
By dusk it overflows.
Saturating my world with splendor and light,
By the next day
It will be twice as bright.
You give my life abundance where once was debt,
As time passes
My love grows stronger yet.
My love I pour into you, may you never get your fill,
For as I pour
My love grows more potent still.
Take these words and know they are real,
For tomorrow
Will only intensify the way I feel.
As the sun retires, helping the moon to glow,
Just another day
My love for you grows.

dee...as u listen to da song....i wanna let u noe... I will always be there to give my all to you...
Living life without you Is more than I can bear..Hold me close forever I'll be there..I'll be there for you..I will always love you..I will always stay true..There's no one who loves you like I do..This is promise... I will never leave you I will stay here with you Through the good and bad..I will stand true..Hold me closer... Our love is forever Holding us together Nothing in this world can stop us now..


i love u dee...!! *smuackzz*