Photobucket
♥ZYLAPIS♥
Qoutes

You made choices & you dont look back...
Never regret doing anything...
instead.... Treasure the present...
Look ahead to the future and...
Take da past as a stepping stone
Never think its impossible....
the skys are da limits...and.....
Have fun...
Be wild Be crazie...
But never be stupid...!
Treasure life


TheHUNK.
APIS

IRRITATING ` PLAYFUL
FRIENDLY ` SMILEY
ENVIOUS ` AMBITIOUS
DARING ` VAIN


SCORPION

FOOTBALL
♥`CHELSEA :)
I HATE MAN UNITED...!!

SIMPLE GUY WIF
SIMPLE NEEDS
OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD
OFTEN MISAPPREHENDED

ATTACHED TO ONE SWEET GF NAMELY ♥`NURHAYATI MOHAMED♥`

PS. THANKS FOR VIEWING,
TAG ME TOO AITE!


REMINDER!

*04/06/09~Sentosa Challenge
*05/06/09~Outing wif GF
*14/06/09~Outing wif GF
*18/06/09~RC Meeting
*26/06/09~Spore Flyer wif GF
*30/06/09~Zoo outing wif GF
*05/07/09~2nd Monthsary
*11/07/09~Sepak Takraw tournament/Transformer movie


scream your lungs




Links

anakusz ♥ | adia ♥ | diana| eddy| eena| ellette ♥ | irah ♥ | lina delilah ♥ | jannah| kasmini| kasmina| maria ♥| nadiyah ♥ | ellette ♥ | redzuan| rozie| summer ♥ | sira ♥ | seha ♥ | wawakiss ♥| wan| wana| yati|

Play the music.


@p1s playlist

Vistor of the day.

scary flashbacks

Tuesday, June 23, 2009, 2:41 AM
~Awesome Bowler~

It’s a weekend again…thou I have to work that Sunday…. Me and my love spent a fun enjoyable evening together……..hehehe. That early evening, I met up wif him at his place. We went to catch a Horror movie at the westside. Yup yup… this time round it’s a real horrifying movie “Drag me to Hell”. Unlike the one in Indo that we had... hehehe…**go catch it if u haven!! ** Before that… we had an early dinner at the newly halal Pastamania plus the crazy sushis my love bought us…. yum... yummm… it’s been a long time since I had sushi… **thx love! Muax3** After the movie, we had an unofficial car race that I lost to him….argggg…. how could he even catch up with me when I left him far behind for at least ¾ of the race…. Arggg… angry!! ** Syg…… I bet you… im gonna crush you down the next time we race like the one at the starting point I gave you…remember that** Later that night, my love brings me to this bowling alley. Oh I can’t believe myself that I gota put on a size 3 shoe for that. I literally got it change for 3rd time. Its been a long long long time since I bowl… I must say that my love really brings back the fun in my life... I haven’t got a chance to distress myself since I started working… Just the 2 games, the two of us really had a great time there… Sharing wit you some pics and vid .. ** take a look at how pro my love bowl in the vid... Bet you gonna replay it more than once to see just how the ball turned to STRIKE the 10 pins** ** You are awesome my love!!**


~ZYLA~