Photobucket
♥ZYLAPIS♥
Qoutes

You made choices & you dont look back...
Never regret doing anything...
instead.... Treasure the present...
Look ahead to the future and...
Take da past as a stepping stone
Never think its impossible....
the skys are da limits...and.....
Have fun...
Be wild Be crazie...
But never be stupid...!
Treasure life


TheHUNK.
APIS

IRRITATING ` PLAYFUL
FRIENDLY ` SMILEY
ENVIOUS ` AMBITIOUS
DARING ` VAIN


SCORPION

FOOTBALL
♥`CHELSEA :)
I HATE MAN UNITED...!!

SIMPLE GUY WIF
SIMPLE NEEDS
OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD
OFTEN MISAPPREHENDED

ATTACHED TO ONE SWEET GF NAMELY ♥`NURHAYATI MOHAMED♥`

PS. THANKS FOR VIEWING,
TAG ME TOO AITE!


REMINDER!

*04/06/09~Sentosa Challenge
*05/06/09~Outing wif GF
*14/06/09~Outing wif GF
*18/06/09~RC Meeting
*26/06/09~Spore Flyer wif GF
*30/06/09~Zoo outing wif GF
*05/07/09~2nd Monthsary
*11/07/09~Sepak Takraw tournament/Transformer movie


scream your lungs




Links

anakusz ♥ | adia ♥ | diana| eddy| eena| ellette ♥ | irah ♥ | lina delilah ♥ | jannah| kasmini| kasmina| maria ♥| nadiyah ♥ | ellette ♥ | redzuan| rozie| summer ♥ | sira ♥ | seha ♥ | wawakiss ♥| wan| wana| yati|

Play the music.


@p1s playlist

Vistor of the day.

scary flashbacks

Saturday, July 04, 2009, 11:29 AM
~Zoo Trip~

30th June…… another off day of ours together….!!!

Tho its tuesdae, its like a weekend to us….>”,<

The day before, we both really had a hectic day at work. Me with my whole pile of Monday transactions—the day that you won’t wanna work AM shift. Sch holidays ended -kids back to school. And first day back at work for most of my high-end customers who actually like nid to travel out to get to their office. Every week I could actually see the same faces again and again traveling in n out. They take tis SIA like us taking SBS. In my line…d envious part is to actually witness their $$$millions still remains as millions. Hmmm…I den gotta rush to Shenton to collect the zoo tix n nxt to my dental appt at twn. For him; he ends pretty late on his 2nd shift that morning. gotta clear tons of paper work and didn’t even get to rest.*kesian syg I * tho both of us had a long day, we still steal time to meet up. My luv still care to pick me up that evening even wen he was like already half dead. *thx love* It’s like only ard 9pm bt we cant take it any longer. We really need to shut down. Since we are already at woodlands, I decided 2 drop him off and drove his car back home.

Oh finally 30th June…… our zoo trip my luv promised me. A day to relax n enjoy after a hard day at work ystday… Hehehe... Ahhh… despite the oink oink flu virus … me n my luv still go ahead with the zoo trip tat we’ve been planning for. The last time I visited the zoo was like a decade ago… like seriously a decade ago… I was late to pick him up tat morning… actually … Not really lah. It’s just that he don’t allow me to drive more than 100km/h…c’mon... Tamp to Wdlands at 100km/h??? …. he gotta wait lah…hahaha... he hates that I noe!! I’m like lost in the lalang when I drove to the zoo. Things change a lot there. I’m being welcomed by Ben & Jerry. Erm erm erm erm erm…….yum yum.

Once entered, we’re offered to take a pic.. Here see…


theres a lot of shows there, elephants at work, penguins, sea lion, pay some respect to our late Ah Meng… and we even get to take pics with the cast on show with tis big long Snake… yucks… he can like hold the snake like nothing like that.. For me… I action only lah… hahaha…




we took a boat ride too… tho I got a lil sea sick bt my self obsession moments distracted it all


and there goes the time.. we are dead hungry.. we had a great time there tho d weather is hot hot hot!!!


*thx luv for bringin me there…i enjoyed it soo soo much wif ur craziness & luv u soo much luv..muacks**

~ZYLA~